What do we do when we are free! Phone. Being on phone is our new alternative for watching TV. And what is great about phone is, it is 24×7 with us whereas TV could not do that.
What do we do on our phone for so long? We are on social media. Instead of spending time on ourselves, we spend time checking what others are doing.
So, here I listed some activities which will help the creative soul inside us to show some colors. This not only will reduce stress but also will give us new hobbies and sense of happiness.
1. Pen pal – Write creative letters to a friend. There are loads of ideas available online for how to start.
2. Bullet Journal – What better than a creative planner of your own.
3. Drawing and painting – Sketches, doodles, illustrations, watercolour, anything you like.
4. Adult colouring books.
5. Scrapbook – Make a collection of anything you like.
7. DIY jewellery.
8. Learn Calligraphy.
9. Cooking and Baking.
11. Writing. Poem, essay, blog, etc.
12. Photography. Photo editing.
13. Learn to play an instrument.
14. Learn a new language.
15. Reading. ( Try reading a genre you usually do not read.)
16. Play board games and card games with your friends and family.
17. Solve puzzles. Crossword, Sudoku, jigsaws.
18. Dancing. Play your favourite music and dance like no one is watching. Or you can try learning a dance routine of some music video.
19. Exercise. Yoga, meditate, aerobics, zumba, anything you like.
20. Nail art. Paint your nails beautifully to lift up your mood.
Hope you find this helpful. Share what you like doing as a hobby.
Wishing you happiness.